Help make the connection between science and everyday life with this dramatic, over-sized thermometer the whole class can see! This 30″ wall-mounted thermometer has a 23″ tube recessed into the sturdy wooden base. Shows both Fahrenheit and Celsius, from -40° to 50°C and -40°F to 120°F. Supports a host of math and science activities. Great for science fairs!We’re Learning Resources®, and we’ve been helping parents and teachers build generations of amazing kids since 1984. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, our educational toys offer kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning. Discover countless ways to learn through play with our award-winning products, including Toy of the Year winners Tumble Trax®, Botley® the Coding Robot, and Coding Critters™.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Science
- Material: Glass
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Encourage students an early interest in weather, meteorology and the world around us!
- Promote vital STEM skills such as observation and data collection!
- At 30″H, it’s the largest working thermometer available for class display!
- A great activity guide is included included
- Great for Grades 3+
There are no reviews yet.