Spark fine motor skills, count to ten, then do it again and again with the Teaching Turtle from B. toys! This educational toy features colorful lights and fun sounds, and comes with 10 numbered pegs that help kids learn how to count. But before giving specific activities a go, encourage little ones to play around with the pegs as they please. Show them how to pop the pegs into the shell, then let them sort, push, remove, and explore freely. Playing with this colorful turtle pal can significantly improve a toddler’s fine motor skills and it can help them develop the strength they need for a firm tripod grip. And when they’re ready for learning, you can introduce counting and color-recognition activities! Ask kids how many holes they see in the turtle’s shell, call out a color and ask them to pick the pegs in that color, and so much more! 3 AAA batteries are required and included.
- Number of Pieces: 12
- Dimensions (Overall): 5 Inches (H) x 5.5 Inches (W) x 8.25 Inches (D)
- Weight: .75 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 18 Months and Up
- Features: Sound Effects, Lights Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Fine Motor Skills, Numbers
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Battery: 3 AAA Alkaline, Required, Included
- Care & Cleaning: Care Instructions Not Provided
- Counting Toy: Learn the numbers 1 through 10 with a light-up turtle and colorful pegs! Kids can simply pop each peg into the shell to practice counting.
- Fun Features: This toy turtle lights up and makes a fun sound each time a peg is put in place! (3 AAA batteries are included.)
- Developmental Play: The Teaching Turtle comes with tiny hands-friendly pieces that help children improve their fine motor skills.
- Storage Space: The shell easily opens and has enough storage space to hold all of the pegs.
- Age: This educational toy is recommended for toddlers 18 months +
There are no reviews yet.