Bring the magic of magnets to life with this 25th anniversary edition of the top-selling Magic Penny Kit! Teach kids about math and science while still having fun! Follow step-by-step instructions and helpful images to build gravity defying sculptures, move coins up ramps and over bridges, make amazing magnetic masterpieces, and so much more! This set teaches children the concepts of geometry, engineering, technology and physics. Includes 2 super strong magnets, 35 custom coins of varying diameter, and an 84-page book packed with magnet facts and scientific explanations. Magnets are encased in stainless steel. Other magnetic steel or nickel coins from other countries may work with this set.
- Number of Pieces: 38
- Dimensions (Overall): 6.25 inches (H) x 2.62 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Educational Focus: Physics
- Anniversary Edition Magic Penny Magnet Kit
- Perform astounding feats of magnetism
- Helps with STEM skill development in math and science, early logic development, collaboration, fine motor skills and patience
- Magnets are encased in stainless steel
- 8 years and up
There are no reviews yet.