Think fast. What word means “a partially dried grape”? Be the first player to say “raisin,” and you’re on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall. Players take turns reading clues aloud, competing to blurt the correct answer first and move ahead on the board. The first person or team to circle the board is the winner. Sounds simple, right? But as the race for the right word heats up and the blurting gets boisterous, it’s easy to get tongue-tied. Blurt is a great vocabulary builder for the kids, a hilarious addition to adult parties, and a must for a family game night. For 3-12 players. Ages 10 and up. Includes a Junior version for ages 7-9.
- Suggested Age: 7 Years and Up
- Type of Game: Educational Games
- Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Number of Players: 2-4 Players
- Package type: Full Game
- Educational Focus: Vocabulary
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Part of Educational Insights’ award-winning game line
- Includes game board, 200 cards for a total of 1,200 definitions, 6 game pieces, and die
- Increase vocabulary and word recall. Promote quick thinking. Encourage good sportsmanship through game play.
- Blurt! is for players ages 7 and up
There are no reviews yet.