Buckle up and bring the fun of Word on the Street to the entire family with Word on the Street Junior! Draw a category card and set the timer to think of the best possible word to fit the selected category. Move the letters in your chosen word to your side of the street before time runs out! First player to move a letter all the way off the street keeps the tile! The first team to move 8 tiles across the street wins! This easy-to-learn and fun-to-play word game helps to develop vocabulary skills, creative thinking skills, and encourages teamwork. Perfect for 2–8 players!
- Suggested Age: 7 Years and Up
- Type of Game: Educational Games
- Playing Time: 20-30 Minutes
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Number of Players: 2-4 Players
- Package type: Full Game
- Educational Focus: Vocabulary
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Winner of the 2017 Parents’ Choice Silver Award
- Includes game board, 26 letter tiles, 108 double-sided category cards (216 categories), card tray, 30-second sand timer, and game guide
- Practice word building and spelling. Build vocabulary. Promote good sportsmanship and social skills.
- Word on the Street Junior is designed for players ages 7 and up
There are no reviews yet.