A fun way to learn shapes, counting, animals and colors. Babies find the soft forms and 3-D textures fascinating to touch and chew. Toddlers like the candy-bright colors and interlocking the blocks or stacking them up. A great way to begin developing gross and fine motor skills for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. Blocks “pop” together and their interesting textures are sure to keep children’s attention.
- Dimensions (Overall): 6.5 inches (H) x 9 inches (W) x 2.5 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Educational Focus: Fine Motor Skills
- Helps Develop Gross Motor Skills
- Helps Develop Fine Motor Skills
- A Great Toy to Help with Socialization Skills
- Great for Improving Hand-Eye Coordination
There are no reviews yet.