Five brightly colored beech wood eggs, all with different sounds! One jingles, 2 rattle, one chirps and the light blue egg clicks when twisted. Great way to shake up a love of music and rhythm in your little one. Made of solid beech wood from sustainable forestry in Germany and treated with multiple layers of water-based stains that penetrate into the wood, followed by a clear protective coating making them totally safe for toddlers who still explore with their mouths. Cleaning Instructions: HABA recommends using a cloth lightly dampened with warm water. If you wish to disinfect the toy with a cleaning agent, use a small amount of either water and a mild dish soap or a water & vinegar essence mix. Both options work extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys. After cleaning, wipe the toy dry with a clean cloth. Remember, Wood is a natural material that soaks in moisture. Do not ever submerse wooden toys in water or place in a dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes), should not be used as they can damage the water based protective coatings applied to protect the stains or paints beneath.
- Weight: .63 ounces
- Suggested Age: 2-4 Years
- Educational Focus: Sensory Development
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Includes 5 rainbow-colored wooden eggs each of which make a different noise. Four eggs shake (2 rattle, 1 chirps, 1 jingles) and the light blue egg twists to make a clicking noise.
- Each egg measures 3” tall, perfectly sized for little hands to shake, twist and bang together.
- A favorite in Montessori classrooms, musical eggs foster color recognition and auditory discovery. Acoustic sounds intentionally soft, perfect for tuning in little ears.
- Little sound explorers learn to distinguish sounds, develop a feel for rhythm and train their speech in a playful manner.
- Made of beech wood from sustainable forestry in Germany. Along with using 100% non-toxic stains HABA toys are rigorously tested according to European and American testing standards for toys.
There are no reviews yet.