Encourage an interest and appreciation for music at an early age with a musical instrument that’s fun to play and beautiful to behold! Literally meaning “sound of wood”, our 34½”L x 23″W x 3″D Jumbo Colorful Wooden Chime Xylophone emits a soothing chiming sound as each of the eight wooden bars are gently struck with the included two wooden mallets. Kids can create their own music, reflecting their personality and musical style—or create a musical soundtrack to imaginative play. The bars on this wooden percussion instrument (a full octave from C to C) are set up just like a piano, and the two included mallets have covered ends for soft strikes.Many music educators use xylophones as a resource in assisting children’s musical development—learning to differentiate between tones and pitches, and experimenting with rhythm. And guess what? Studies show that an early introduction to music is great for mastering tough math skills later in life! This open-ended musical toy is also great for sensory play: not only do children enjoy hearing the beautiful, soothing unique sound of a xylophone, but little ones also love the vibrations that they feel when each bar is hit. Just place the xylophone in your child’s lap and ask them to hit the bars with different intensities to feel the different vibrations.With bright traditional colors that kids love, this multifunctional wall-hanging wooden xylophone can be played with on the floor or tabletop, and also functions as cheerful décor in a kids bedroom! Adult installation required; hanging hardware not included.
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Jumbo-sized, colorful wooden xylophone emits a beautiful, soothing chiming sound
- Includes 34½”L x 23″H x 3″D xylophone and two wooden mallets that attach to the xylophone
- 8 wooden bars (in an octave from C to C)
- Play on the floor or tabletop, or hang on a wall for a bright touch to a child’s bedroom or playroom (hanging hardware not included)
- Encourages open-ended creative play as children make their own music. Sensory play—children love both the sound and the vibrations felt when playing
There are no reviews yet.