Home to volcanoes, rainforests, and ancient Mayan sites, this box embraces the country and culture of Guatemala, a Central American country. The Mayan people are known for their brightly colored yarn-based textiles, which are woven into capes, shirts, blouses, and dresses. A favorite holiday of this country is the International Day of Friendship, celebrated at the end of July each year. The exchange of Friendship Day gifts like woven wrist bands is a popular tradition on this occasion. This box pays tribute to Guatemalan culture.
Curated with love by Magdalena Mejia, mother of two, native of Momostenago, Guatemala.
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Educational Focus: Foreign Language, Geography, Social Skills
- Battery: No Battery Used
- The Wheels on the Bus – Written by Stella Blackstone
- Guatemalan Country Puzzle
- Worry Dolls
- In the Know Flash Cards
- Friendship Bracelets
- Woven pencil case with diverse pencil
- Cuerdas (Jump Rope)
- Chamuscas Street Soccer Ball
- Canasta Guatemala
- Guatemalan woven basket
- In Kidz Passport & Country Sticker
- Collectible Sticker Sheets
- Guatemala Flag
There are no reviews yet.