On Track! Responsibility & Behavior System
Finally, a system for tweens!
This system is designed to aid in raising responsible, well-mannered tweens! Designed for kids 8 and up, the included booklet walks you through setting up clear expectations and family rules and helps get everyone organized and working together!
The instructional booklet walks you through setting up family rules & a family chore list.
There is a behavior assessment (that will open your eyes to how your child see’s themselves) & a behavior contract that establishes what is acceptable vs. unacceptable behavior and the consequences if not followed. Setting clear consequences up front eliminates arguing later.
Each child has their own Checklist & Point Register.
The Checklist keeps track of everything they need to do each day. (Homework, Chores, Daily Activities)
The point register tracks point/allowance earned as well as privileges lost.
It comes with everything you need to get started for 1 or 2 children.
1 Step by Step Instructional Guide
2 Dry Erase Daily Checklists
2 Point/Allowance Registers
2 Dry Erase Markers
1 Dry Erase Family Rules Sign
1 Dry Erase Master Chore List
4 Reproducible Worksheetsu can use the system for the whole family!
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Suggested Age: 7 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Number of Players: 1-2 Players
- Educational Focus: Teaching Aid
- Material: Paper, Plastic
- Battery: No Battery Used
- GET TWEENS ON TRACK: The “On Track” Responsibility and Behavior System This system was created for tweens ages 8 and up. It incorporates household chores, daily to-do lists and money management into life lessons that teach organizational skills, accountability and self-reliance. It’s an all in one parenting tool for the entire family!
- A WHOLE FAMILY SYSTEM: This system differs from traditional behavioral charts because it involves the whole family, which helps teach responsibility by example. It helps with accountability and organizational skills for everyone. Parents can implement incentives and reinforcement without getting too emotional, giving too many warnings, or lecturing children.
- BUILD SELF ESTEEM: Kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control your child’s behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. The “On Track” Responsibility and Behavior System brings some of these valuable lessons to life.
- MOM MADE-MOM APPROVED: Kenson Kids is a North Carolina, Mom owned company based in Youngsville, NC. It is our mission to create durable high-quality products that bring out the best in kids and make parenting easier.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Kenson Kids “On Track” Responsibility System for Tween. Includes point/allowance registers, markers, daily checklists, family rules sign, master chore list, step by step instructional guide, reproducible behavior contract, reproducible family rules worksheet, reproducible behavioral self-assessment, reproducible self-reflection sheet. Perfect for ages 8-15.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS 100%: We strive to bring you only the best quality products and only want happy customers! If you are unhappy for any reason just let us know and we will make it right! You can find our phone number right on the package!
There are no reviews yet.