Why raise your hand when you can moo? Encourage student response with some silliness! Sounds include “cock-a-doodle-doo,” “moo,” “neigh,” and “bark.” Actively engage the students in your classroom as you assess them by turning any lesson into a game. Four different barnyard sounds add to the fun and excitement.We’re Learning Resources®, and we’ve been helping parents and teachers build generations of amazing kids since 1984. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, our educational toys offer kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning. Discover countless ways to learn through play with our award-winning products, including Toy of the Year winners Tumble Trax®, Botley® the Coding Robot, and Coding Critters™.
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Teaching Aid
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: 2 AAA, Required, Not Included
- Encourage student response with some silly sounds like “cock-a-doodle-doo,” “moo,” “neigh,” and “bark.”
- Buzzers help students need to learn to be assertive, teaching them to be loud and direct when they want to voice their opinion or answer a question.
- Set includes 4 animal buzzers – dog, cow, rooster, horse
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Ideal for ages 3+
There are no reviews yet.