Now parents have the tools to help raise more responsible, self-reliant kids while supporting goal setting and good behavior. This magnetic responsibility chart encourages kids to develop, track, and earn rewards for their good behaviors with the good job reward chart from Learning Resources. This magnetic responsibility chart is durable and customizable with magnetic tiles and stickers corresponding to common household tasks, from “make the bed” and “help with dinner” to “do homework” and “brush your teeth.” Kids and parents may track daily progress when they choose a task (or customize one with blank stickers included). Parents may add an incentive and reward positive progress with accomplishment magnets, small toys and treats in the chart’s fun reward box. Kids may also earn their rewards through good behavior that’s unrelated to chores. The good behavior reward chart makes a great gift! The “caught you being good!” section gives parents space to recognize and celebrate moments of sweetness with magnets and stickers complete with affirmation-filled phrases.
- Number of Pieces: 91
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Magnetic responsibility chart helps kids understand tasks and goals
- ENCOURAGE: Reward goal-setting and sustained behaviors with a “you’ve earned it” reward box big enough to hold small toys and treats
- 90-PIECE SET: Behavior chart for kids includes magnetic tiles and stickers for common daily chores, accomplishments, and good behaviors, plus blanks for customizing reward chart
- CUSTOMIZE: Includes storage for tiles, and a write-and-wipe surface with a space for your child’s name in dry erase marker; durable board will not warp
- Great for any toddler ages 3+
There are no reviews yet.