Value: Practice letter recognition and pre-handwriting skills by snapping together color-coded pieces to build uppercase and lowercase letters. Great for developing fine motor skills. Set includes 60 color-coded pieces, 13 Activity Cards with step-by-step directions, and a Guide. We’re Learning Resources, and we’ve been helping parents and teachers build generations of amazing kids since 1984. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, our educational toys offer kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning. Discover countless ways to learn through play with our award-winning products, including Toy of the Year winners Tumble Trax, Botley the Coding Robot, and Coding Critters.
- Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Educational Focus: Letters
- Battery: 0 N, No Battery Used
- Demonstrate how to build upper- and lowercase letters on the whiteboard with these big and bold magnetic curves and lines.
- LEARN to form letters with giant magnetic curves and lines
- Designed especially for modern classrooms, these giant magnetic letters provide a visual, hands-on way to teach upper and lowercase letters.
- For use on whiteboards or other magnetic surfaces, these letters keep students engaged and motivated. Includes 21 sturdy pieces.
- Ages 4+
There are no reviews yet.