This musical set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks and a triangle. It’s everything preschoolers need to form a marching band, launch a solo career or just enjoy exploring music and sounds.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Weight: 3.3 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors
- Includes: Instruction Manual
- Material: Wood
- Battery: No Battery Used
- 10-piece musical instrument set to get kids moving, grooving, and feeling the beat
- Expose your mini-musician to different tones, volume, and rhythm
- Various instruments provide a wide range of sounds
- Includes wooden crate for storage; colors and packaging may vary
- Makes a great gift for 3- t0 7-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
There are no reviews yet.