This wonderful wooden bead set features dramatic bead shapes, bold colors, and two extra-long laces. Twenty-seven hand-painted beads feature numbers 1-10 both as numerals and as dots to add counting fun to this lacing activity.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
- Number of Pieces: 29
- Dimensions (Overall): 9.65 Inches (H) x 7.55 Inches (W) x 1.45 Inches (D)
- Weight: 1.5 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors
- Material: Wood
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Wooden beads in familiar shapes for skill-building lacing activity
- Includes 27 beads and 2 laces in a sturdy wooden divided tray for easy cleanup and storage
- Beads feature numbers 1-10 both as numerals and as dots
- Promotes counting, shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, and creativity
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
There are no reviews yet.