This cuddly plush pelican has an empty belly . . . and a big appetite for fun! Young children can open the pelican’s big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird’s big belly! A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican’s front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills. And thanks to an incredible array of fun-to-explore features–from chubby, squeak-able cheeks to crinkly wings to floppy, rattling feet–it never gets old! Melissa & Doug makes high-quality stuffed animals for girls and boys of all ages.
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- Number of Pieces: 5
- Dimensions (Overall): 14.25 Inches (H) x 5.25 Inches (W) x 11.5 Inches (D)
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 9 Months and Up
- Features: High-Contrast Color, Multiple Activities, Clip-On, Squeaks
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Large Motor Skills, Shapes and Colors
- Material: Polyester
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Cuddly plush pelican toy to feed with plush sea creatures again and again
- Pieces squeak, rattle, and crinkle
- Pelican’s bill opens and closes for feeding time
- Skills at play include sensory development, fine motor, gross motor; great for self esteem
- Ages 9m+
There are no reviews yet.