The diversity fastening doll offers children many ways to practice fine motor skills. Through zippers, buttons, snaps, buckles, and shoe laces, children will learn to undress and dress themselves. This doll will also assist students in developing respect for diversity of genders and races. This doll can also help users learn about their community and others around the world. Doll measures 15″.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Dimensions (Overall): 15 inches (H) x 8 inches (W) x 15.2 inches (D)
- Weight: .6 pounds
- Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Fine Motor Skills
- Material: Fabric
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Children Can Practice Dressing Again and Again
- Mix of Fasteinings Develop Fine Motor Skills
- Practice How to Zip, Button, Buckle, Fasten, Tie
- Doll is Machine Washable
- 2 Years and Up
There are no reviews yet.