Open the Joy’s Anger Management Box helps children deal with strong emotions through exploration and play. The difficult concept of anger is broken down into 5 easy steps, each paired with a fun activity!
Step 1 Recognize: Children learn to identify and shape to their anger through clay sculpting projects.
Step 2 Control: Children are taught to use their anger management cards and guided therapeutic techniques to control outbursts.
Step 3 Understand: Children learn to identify triggers through origami.
Step 4 Face: Children are encouraged to face the causes of their anger through a STEM building project, and knock down their fears.
Step 5 Reflect: Children are provided a prompted self-reflection note-pad that encourages introspection when calmer.
Learning self-regulation is an essential part of a child’s emotional and mental development. The Anger Management Box teaches this in a manner that it is easy to understand, implement and practice.
KIT INCLUDES: 5 Large Mission Cards, DIY Wooden Catapult, 2 Tubs of Air-Dry Clay (20 Grams / 2 Colors), 25 Sheets Origami Paper (Assorted Colors), Bad Mood Buster Notepad (50 Sheets) Checklist, Deck of Anger Management Cards, Sturdy Carrying Case.
GIVE. THEM. MORE.
More connection. More life skills. More screen-free fun. More of what matters. Open the Joy’s award-winning toys are designed by therapists, and backed by science, to build emotional intelligence (EQ) so kids can grow up confident, resilient and happy. As a pioneer in EQ toys, Open the Joy is setting new industry standards by focusing on emotional growth, parenting tips, and community giveback. To lead by example, every sale directly supports the delivery of free activity kits to hospitalized children across America.
- Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Emotional Development, Social Skills, Creative Thinking
- Battery: No Battery Used
- MANAGE ANGER IN 5 THERAPEUTIC STEPS: 1. Recognize 2. Control 3. Understand 4. Face & 5. Reflect on angry feelings.
- LEARN THROUGH PLAY: Each anger management lesson is paired with fun and age-appropriate activities.
- DIFFICULT EMOTIONS – SIMPLE ACTIVITIES: Transforms therapeutic concepts into easy-to-understand activities for children.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Teaches self-care and how to express strong feelings in healthy and constructive ways.
- LIFELONG SKILLS: Teaches calming methods beneficial from childhood to adulthood.
- 100% SCREEN-FREE FUN: Nurtures young minds through educational, hands-on learning.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS: Takes the guesswork out of gifting!
- AGES 4-104
There are no reviews yet.