Open the Joy’s Gratitude Box helps children develop an everlasting “attitude of gratitude” through engaging play! The concept of gratitude is broken down into 5 easy steps, each paired with a fun activity. Gratitude for:
1. You: Children learn to identify their own uniqueness through clay sculpting projects.
2. Others: Origami mural activity that makes children reflect on all the people who fill their life with joy.
3. Today: Journaling activities that focus on daily gratitude.
4. Nature: DIY wooden construction project bringing grateful habits to life, one leaf at a time.
5. Everything: Conversation starters that prompts grateful realization, all on a handy grab-n-go ring. Practice gratitude anywhere, anytime, with anyone!
“Teach children to count their rainbows, not their thunderstorms” is the guiding principle of this box. The simple lessons, paired with fun hands- on activities, make the concepts easy to understand, implement and remember. Gratitude is a muscle, and this box helps kids strengthen it through daily practice. A grateful heart gives children a strong sense of self-worth and interest in philanthropy!
KIT INCLUDES: 5 Large Mission Cards, DIY Wooden Gratitude Tree, 2 Tubs of Air-Dry Putty (20 Grams / 2 Colors), 25 Sheets Assorted Color Origami Paper, 50 Sheet Daily Gratitude Notepad, 45 Grab-and-Go Gratitude Prompt Cards on a Blue Carabiner Ring.
GIVE. THEM. MORE.
More connection. More life skills. More screen-free fun. More of what matters. Open the Joy’s award-winning toys are designed by therapists, and backed by science, to build emotional intelligence (EQ) so kids can grow up confident, resilient and happy. As a pioneer in EQ toys, Open the Joy is setting new industry standards by focusing on emotional growth, parenting tips, and community giveback. To lead by example, every sale directly supports the delivery of free activity kits to hospitalized children across America.
- Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Emotional Development, Social Skills, Creative Thinking
- Battery: No Battery Used
- LEARN THROUGH PLAY: Engaging activities that teach children to be grateful for 1. Themselves 2. Others 3. Today 4. Nature and 5. Everything.
- BUILD YOUR OWN GRATITUDE TREE: This DIY wooden construction project brings grateful habits to life, one leaf at a time.
- GRAB AND GO FUN: Gratitude ring with 45 prompts encouraging grateful realizations. Snaps onto backpacks, purses or diaper bags for portable, on the go fun!
- PROMOTES SELF-CARE: Teaches kids self-care through journaling and introspection.
- INDEPENDENT & GROUP PLAY: Activity set includes projects and crafts that can be done independently or in groups.
- DEVELOPS OPTIMISM: Practicing daily gratitude develops a positive mindset, empathy, and a sense of community.
- 100% SCREEN-FREE FUN: Nurtures young minds through educational, hands-on learning.
- AGES 4-104
There are no reviews yet.