This wooden photo puzzle by Pearhead is the perfect learning tool for helping your little one recognize different shapes, colors, and animals. Your toddler will love lifting each easy-grip piece to reveal a photo of your precious family! These puzzle pieces come in various geometric shapes, colors and animals including yellow square bear, blue circle panda, red heart giraffe and pink lion hexagon. To add photos beneath each puzzle piece simply use the puzzle piece to trace shapes onto photos, use scissors to cut out photos in correct shape and use double sided tape to secure photos inside tray. This wooden block learning puzzle will help your baby with developing hand-eye coordination, color recognition, shape recognition and animal recognition. This learning puzzle is the perfect early childhood development tool for baby’s nursery, playroom, or classroom. When your little one is not playing with his or her puzzle you can display it in baby girl or baby boy’s nursery! The photo feature of this puzzle makes this toy perfectly fit into your little one’s animal nursery, safari nursery or woodland nursery. This baby puzzle and toddler learning tool makes the perfect new parent gift, expecting parent gift or baby shower registry gift. Puzzle Dimensions: 14.25” W x 4”H x 1” D; Puzzle Pieces Measure Approximately: 2.75” W x 2.75”H x 0.75” D.
- Number of Pieces: 5
- Dimensions (Overall): 4 Inches (H) x 14.25 Inches (W) x 1 Inches (D)
- Weight: .95 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Material: Wood
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- This wooden shape puzzle by Pearhead is perfect for helping your little one recognize different shapes, colors, and animals – they will love lifting each piece to reveal a photo of your precious family
- Puzzle includes 4 puzzle blocks and photo openings to match: yellow square bear, blue circle panda, red heart giraffe and pink lion hexagon puzzle pieces
- Use the puzzle pieces to trace shapes onto photos, with scissors cut out photos in puzzle shape and use double sided tape to secure photos inside tray
- This puzzle makes adorable, gender-neutral animal nursery décor for baby
There are no reviews yet.