All sorts of gruesome deaths await you and the rest of your wagon party in this official multi-player card game version of the classic computer game. To win, you’ll need to keep one player alive all the way from Independence, MO to the Willamette Valley. But between rattlesnakes, starvation, dead oxen, broken bones, dysentery, and a host of other calamities, the odds are long…almost as long as the Oregon Trail itself. Players work together to move along the trail, fording rivers and playing Supply Cards to overcome calamities. Be warned – there will be times when it makes sense to let one of your wagon mates succumb to a calamity rather than expend precious supplies. Every time players go the way of all flesh, you’ll flip over the roster card and write their names on tombstones (don’t forget to include a quick epitaph). It’s a great way to relive your fond memories of one of the world’s most beloved computer games and to kill off your family and friends at the same time. Available only at Target. For 2-6 players, ages 12 and up.
- Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
- Type of Game: Classic Games
- Playing Time: 20-40 Minutes
- Number of Players: 2-6 Players
- Educational Focus: Letters
- Includes: Cards, Instructions, Scoring Track, Marker, Die
- Game Board Length: 10.6 Inches
- Game Board Width: 10.6 Inches
- Package type: Full Game
- Material: Paper, Plastic
- Battery: No Battery Used
- The beloved classic computer game goes lo-fi in this survival card game
- Fantastic 8-bit art lets you die of gruesome diseases in a retro way
- Cooperative gameplay with a fun, cheeky humor allows even dysentery to be funny
- Can your wagon party work together to survive the Trail?
- For 2-6 players, ages 12 and up
There are no reviews yet.