Object permanence is a significant step in the developmental growth chart. During this stage, children learn that even though they cannot see or touch an object, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. The concept of object permanence is a crucial step in cognitive development. Our Montessori Ball Game is the first stage in cognitive development, but our version adds the next steps of shape sorting and color recognition as well. Our toy is good from birth to early elementary aged children.
- Dimensions (Overall): 11.85 inches (H) x 6.34 inches (W) x 3.54 inches (D)
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
- Educational Focus: Fine Motor Skills
- Unique mutlti-function toy teaches object permanence, shape sorting and color recognition.
- The disappearance and reappearance of the shapes in our box is the first stage to cognitive development.
- Classroom tested, parent approved. Made from sturdy wood for long lasting durability.
- Each object is painted with a bright color to match it’s counterpart sorting template to stimulate the senses and assist child with matching the correct objects
There are no reviews yet.