The Jumbo Puzzle series are large floor puzzles that introduce children to basic concepts in a fun way. Each Jumbo Puzzle features very bright and colorful illustrations that encourage parent-child discussion about the pictured objects. Each Jumbo Puzzle has 50 puzzle pieces and measures 3ftx2ft ! Ages 3+ years
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembled Dimensions: 24 inches (W)
- Assembled Length: 36 inches
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Material: Plastic
- Learn About Colors And Shapes – Children can learn about a wide range of shapes; each shape is labeled with its name. Children are encouraged to also learn about colors by matching the color of each shape to the list of colors at the bottom of the puzzle. The bright illustrations provide a range of talking points to keep even young learners motivated.
- Increase Concentration & Focus – The puzzle encourages the child to build up concentration as they work to complete the puzzle and discover each new illustration. Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to improve a child’s ability to focus on a task to completion.
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills – Working out which piece goes where is a wonderful way to develop problem-solving skills. Using trial and Error, with the pictures to guide them, children will work out new techniques for solving the puzzle. These problem-solving skills will help them as they undertake other tasks.
- Boost Self-Esteem & Confidence – Completing a puzzle, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.
- Improve Motor Skills & Hand-Eye Coordination – Putting the puzzle together is a good physical challenge for children, boosting their developing motor skills and improving their hand-eye coordination; two transferable skills that will help them in many areas of their education.
There are no reviews yet.