The Jumbo Puzzle series are large floor puzzles that introduce children to basic concepts in a fun way. Each Jumbo Puzzle features very bright and colorful illustrations that encourage parent-child discussion about the pictured objects. Each Jumbo Puzzle has 50 puzzle pieces and measures 3ftx2ft ! Ages 3+ years
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembled Dimensions: 24 inches (W)
- Assembled Length: 36 inches
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Material: Plastic
- Encourage Observation & Conversation Skills – Children will love the relatable theme of this exciting puzzle. The bright illustrations provide a range of talking points to keep even young learners motivated and hone their attention to detail, boosting observational skills
- Increase Concentration & Focus – The puzzle encourages the child to build up concentration as they work to complete the puzzle and discover each new illustration. Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to improve a child’s ability to focus on a task to completion.
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills – Working out which piece goes where is a wonderful way to develop problem-solving skills. Using trial and error, with the pictures to guide them, children will work out new techniques for solving the puzzle. These problem-solving skills will help them as they undertake other tasks.
- Boost Self-Esteem & Confidence – Completing a puzzle, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.
- Improve Motor Skills & Hand-Eye Coordination – Putting the puzzle together is a good physical challenge for children, boosting their developing motor skills and improving their hand-eye coordination; two transferable skills that will help them in many areas of their education.
There are no reviews yet.