Children will have tons of fun playing with the Learn With Me Shapes Elephant, which includes a specially designed container, 10 peanut shaped cutouts to deposit, and has two play modes: Discovery and Find It! to help them learn about colors and shapes. All cutouts store neatly inside the container. Requires two AA batteries (included). Recommended for ages 2+ years.
- Number of Pieces: 11
- Dimensions (Overall): 8.75 inches (H) x 6.5 inches (W) x 7.75 inches (D)
- Weight: 2.14 pounds
- Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: 2 AA Zinc Carbon, Required, Included
- Learn About Colors And Shapes – Learning about shapes and being able to recognize different shapes is one of the key fundamental math skills that children learn in early life. The Shapes Elephant is a fun way to introduce the idea of different shapes and colors, helping teach children how to recognize them and tell them apart.
- Hand-Eye Coordination – Placing the durable plastic pieces into the toy to achieve different outcomes is a great way to test and develop a child’s hand-eye coordination and improve their motor skills.
- Improve Listening And Problem-Solving Skills – Children are encouraged to listen carefully to instructions and follow them correctly to complete each challenge. This is a great way to increase their ability to listen and follow guidance, all while having fun.
- Encourage Confidence – Using their newfound knowledge to complete the challenges is a fantastic way to boost a child’s confidence and improve their self-esteem, which will help them move forward onto more complex tasks.
- Boost Social Skills And Independent Play – This is a great toy for encouraging social skills as children can play together or with adult help. It can also be used alone to encourage a child to play independently, which is a skill they will need as they progress into education.
There are no reviews yet.