Kids will have a blast learning about planets and their sequence with this fun solar system puzzle. This puzzle is extra-long, measuring five feet to feature a fun solar system scene that includes all the planets in our solar system. Large puzzle pieces are easy to grasp for small hands as little ones finetune their motor skills to piece together our beautiful solar system! With 51 pieces and bright, colorful images, your little one will have lots to talk about and discover!
- Number of Pieces: 51
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembled Dimensions: 18 inches (W)
- Assembled Length: 60 inches
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Material: Plastic
- KEY FEATURES – This vibrantly illustrated 51-piece jumbo puzzle is the perfect gift for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 3 and up. Designed to teach objects, introduce problem-solving, and encourage early language and learning skills, this under water themed puzzle makes it fun to learn through play! THE SPECS: 51 jumbo puzzle pieces made of thick, durable cardboard construction. Completed puzzle measures 60” x 13.5.”
- EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS – Builds tactile, motor, thinking, and learning skills. Introduces color, shape, and object recognition. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Introduces children to the world around them.
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS – Exercises FINE MOTOR SKILLS and HAND-EYE COORDINATION by encouraging your child to put the correct puzzle pieces together. Strengthens COGNITIVE abilities by inspiring your child to focus and problem-solve. Fosters visual and tactile SENSORY play. Tests spatial awareness and creates an opportunity for SOCIAL skill development through play.
- SAFETY – All Learning Journey products are regularly safety tested and in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
- AWARD-WINNING PRODUCTS – Fun fact: The Learning Journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges… kids!
There are no reviews yet.