Colorful three letter puzzle card sets provide children with a great introduction to spelling and will help to expand their vocabulary. They will learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzle pieces are self-correcting so only the correct spelling goes together! Recommended for ages 4 and up. Match It! Letters is recognized by Brain Child Awards.
- Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Assembled Dimensions: 5.2 inches (W)
- Assembled Length: 5.2 inches
- Educational Focus: Letters
- Material: Plastic
- Gain Early Reading Skills – The Match It! Letters collection of puzzles teach a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation, and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- Encourage Confidence In Literacy – Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- Introduce Key Problem-Solving Skills – These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- Improve Motor Skills – Thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- Increase Attention Span & Focus – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, encouraging them to focus from the beginning to the end of a task.
There are no reviews yet.