This set of puzzle pairs features familiar drivers and their vehicles. Children will learn to recognize many different people, such as astronauts and firemen, and more. The Match it series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It games are a terrific learning tool for everyone. This set of puzzle pairs features familiar drivers and professionals. Children will learn to recognize many different people and match them to their correct vehicle. The colorful puzzle sets are self-correcting. Only cards that belong together will fit together. Recommended for ages three and up.
- Number of Pieces: 60
- Dimensions (Overall): 8.38 inches (H) x 2.38 inches (W) x 7.75 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.96 pounds
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: N, No Battery Used
- Learn About Various Professions – Encourage your child’s imagination with the world around them by introducing key concepts of professions by matching the various parts of each character.
- Play Independently Or With Others – Thirty self-correcting puzzle sets provide hours of fun. Your child can work with you to complete each puzzle or play alone to develop important independent working skills.
- Encourage Language Skills – The puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together. Each character raises a range of possibilities for discussion, encouraging children to explore the roles of the people around them.
- Improve Motor Skills – Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- Boost Confidence And Self-Esteem – The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
There are no reviews yet.