Match It! Spelling Memory is a fun memory game that will challenge problem solving and develop memory skills of young children as they try to find a pair of matching cards that complete the word. Bright, colorful illustrations teach children spelling and letter recognition. A great family game for all ages. The Match It Memory series is a fun game series that will challenge problem-solving and develop memory skills of young children as they try to find a pair of matching cards. Bright colorful illustrations will introduce a variety of themes including alphabet, mathematics, counting, first words, and spelling, and also encourage discussions between parent and child. Match It Memory games are great family games for all ages. This spelling-themed game of memory includes 26 double-sided matching pairs. Ages 3+ years.
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Type of Game: Educational Games
- Playing Time: 15 Minutes or More
- Educational Focus: Reading
- Number of Players: 1-4 Players
- Package type: Full Game
- Battery: N, No Battery Used
- Gain Early Reading Skills – The Spelling Memory game teaches a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. By putting together the cards to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- Boost Memory Skills – Memory skills improve with practice. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct words. They can actively boost their memory while having fun!
- Learn Together & Boost Social Skills – Learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
- Improve Focus – Playing the Spelling Memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
- Encourage Confidence In Literacy – Learning to read can be a daunting process, but games like Spelling Memory are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a completely transformation boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
There are no reviews yet.