This colorful set of three-letter and four-letter puzzle cards provides children with an introduction to spelling. They can learn to spell by associating the object with the word and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces. The puzzles are self-correcting – only cards with the correct sequence will fit together. Match It! Spelling is a fun and easy way to learn this necessary skill. The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It Spelling includes 10 three piece and 10 four piece self-correcting puzzle sets. Ages 4+ years. This puzzle game is recognized by Dr.Toy’s and National Parenting Product Awards!
- Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Battery: N, No Battery Used
- BUILD ON EARLY READING SKILLS – The Match It! Spelling collection of puzzles teach a range of early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- Encourage Confidence In Literacy – The puzzles contain both three- and four-letter words. Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- Introduce Key Problem-Solving Skills– These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- Improve Motor Skills – Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- Increase Attention Span & Focus – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, teaching them the importance of focusing on the task to completion.
There are no reviews yet.