Kids can learn about anatomy in a fun and easy way as Monster Me gobbles up different body parts! With 10 colorful body parts, kids can place each part in and out of Monster Me to learn about their bodies. Monster Me talks kids through their findings, tells jokes, and even dances! This funny purple monster supports and develops listening skills, action and reaction skills, and critical thinking. Requires three AA batteries (included).
- Dimensions (Overall): 8.75 inches (H) x 6.5 inches (W) x 7.75 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: 3 AA Zinc Carbon, Required, Included
- KEY FEATURES – Monster Me features 2 play modes – Find It and Discovery – for different ways kids can learn about their bodies. Monster Me improves concentration and listening skills, while building action and reaction skills, and develops critical thinking. This little monster tells jokes and dances! Requires three (3) AAA batteries (included).
- Hand-eye coordination – Placing the durable plastic pieces into the toy to achieve different outcomes is a great way to test and develop a child’s hand-eye coordination and improve their motor skills.
- Improve listening and problem-solving skills – Children are encouraged to listen carefully to instructions and follow them correctly to complete each challenge. This is a great way to increase their ability to listen and follow guidance, all while having fun.
- SAFETY – All Learning Journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
- Boost social skills and independent play – This is a great toy for encouraging social skills as children can play together or with adult help. It can also be used alone to encourage a child to play independently, which is a skill they will need as they progress into education.
There are no reviews yet.