Enjoy two fun-filled playtime activities in one! Each Find It! product combines a puzzle and game into one highly educational, interactive learning experience. The Find It! series teaches children about the USA, the world, dinosaurs, ABC, and 123s. First, assemble the puzzle, then play the game by finding the images on the puzzle border within the puzzle images. Each 50-piece puzzle measures a giant 3′ x 2′ ages 3-6 years.
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
- Assembled Dimensions: 24 inches (W)
- Assembled Length: 36 inches
- Educational Focus: Problem Solving
- Material: Plastic
- Improve Observational Skills – The two-in-one puzzle is more than just a jigsaw; in game mode, it provides a fun challenge for children to quickly and accurately find a specific image. This is a huge boost to object recognition and observational skills.
- Boost Object And Word Recognition – An alternative game is also included which encourages children to find the object along the edge of the puzzle within the main puzzle image. This provides a new and fun challenge for children after they have mastered building the puzzle.
- Encourage Both Independent And Social Play – The puzzle is designed to provide both independent play, which is a great boost for self-esteem, and an opportunity for playing together, which is a fantastic way of developing social skills and collaborative skills.
- Increase Concentration & Focus – The intricacy of the puzzle picture rewards the child as they build, encouraging them to persevere and maintain focus to complete the task. The prospect of the game that can be played when the puzzle is complete is further motivation.
- Promote Conversational Ability – The puzzle picture is full of bright, colorful detail and a fun dinosaur theme to encourage the child to discuss the pictures. The game is another great way of getting the child to chat about the images while having fun.
There are no reviews yet.