The Wimmer-Ferguson Double Feature Mirror was designed to thoroughly engage your baby’s developing vision, with high-contrast patterns on one side, and a sturdy, baby-safe mirror on the other. Your baby will be captivated by the bold patterns and images, and will love looking at their own reflection in the mirror, introducing them to self-discovery. This baby mirror, suitable for newborns and up, is versatile for tummy time but includes ribbon ties for easy attachment to crib slats, other furnishings or backs of a car seats (may need additional ribbon – not included). Wimmer-Ferguson toy graphics and designs are based on scientific research of visual development in early infancy.
- Dimensions (Overall): 10 inches (H) x .25 inches (W) x 14 inches (D)
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Suggested Age: 3-36 Months
- BLACK AND WHITE DEVELOPMENTAL TOYS: From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection – the original innovator of black and white developmental toys. The patterns of all Wimmer-Ferguson products adapt to baby’s changes in visual development by featuring a range of design complexity and color, inspired by laboratory research.
- BABY MIRROR TOY DETAILS: Double-Feature mirror includes a baby-safe, shatter-proof mirror on one side for self discovery and inspiring baby’s vision. Reverse side features high-contrast, black and white images for visual development; suitable baby toy for newborns and up measures 14″L x 10″H.
- VISUALLY APPEALING HIGH CONTRAST TOY FOR INFANTS: Professional research has shown that newborns are more attracted to high-contrast patterns than to color or brightness alone. The Wimmer-Ferguson Double-Feature Mirror for Self-Discovery was designed for this purpose, encouraging baby to learn pattern recognition.
- TUMMY TIME MIRROR: Double-Feature mirror can be placed on the floor for tummy time and peek-a-boo activity, or attached to cribs, vehicle car seats and changing tables with the ribbon ties.
- WIMMER-FERGUSON COLLECTION BY MANHATTAN TOY: The developmental toys for babies and infants in the Wimmer-Ferguson collection encourage eye-hand coordination, gross motor activity, self-awareness, sense of object permanence and experience with cause and effect.
There are no reviews yet.