Wimmer-Ferguson Mind-Shapes infant development toy continues to build on its historical award-winning design with a variety of multisensory activities to engage and stimulate your baby. A safety rated toy for newborns and up, each shape makes a unique chime when rolled or rattled, introducing baby to the cause and effect world of sound. A variety of textured fabrics and crinkle paper will engage your baby’s sense of touch. The bold patterns and contrasting images will instantly capture and hold your baby’s attention. Wimmer-Ferguson toy graphics and designs are based on scientific research of visual development in early infancy.
- Dimensions (Overall): 4.25 inches (H) x 12.5 inches (W) x 4 inches (D)
- Weight: .4 pounds
- Suggested Age: 0-36 Months
- BLACK AND WHITE DEVELOPMENTAL TOYS: From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection – the original innovator of black and white developmental toys. The patterns of all Wimmer-Ferguson products adapt to baby’s changes in visual development by featuring a range of design complexity and color, inspired by laboratory research.
- MIND-SHAPES MULTISENSORY PLAYSET DETAILS: Each shape features visually stimulating, Wimmer-Ferguson researched black and white and color print graphics and hidden auditory stimuli, such as crinkle paper, a rattle, and a chime.
- MADE FOR LITTLE HANDS: The Mind-Shapes playset is a safety rated baby toy for newborns and up that includes three unique soft sculpted shapes with various textures – sized and weighted just right for little hands to grasp and move around.
- VISUALLY APPEALING HIGH CONTRAST TOY FOR INFANTS: Professional research has shown that newborns are more attracted to high-contrast patterns than to color or brightness alone. The Wimmer-Ferguson Mind-Shapes were designed for this purpose, encouraging baby to learn pattern recognition.
- WIMMER-FERGUSON COLLECTION BY MANHATTAN TOY: The developmental toys for babies and infants in the Wimmer-Ferguson collection encourage eye-hand coordination, gross motor activity, self-awareness, sense of object permanence and experience with cause and effect.
There are no reviews yet.