A great developmental toy to encourage color and shape identification and boost fine motor skills. 6 geometric shapes with gears to shape and match the colors. A flexible base that can be shaped in a variety of layouts: a row, a snake, triangle, square or a circle. Regardless of the base layout, the gears will always spin, much to your toddler’s delight! Especially designed for little hands to grasp and easily to fit on base, enabling frustration free playing and learning.
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Dimensions (Overall): 2.48 Inches (H) x 3.15 Inches (W) x 16.54 Inches (D)
- Weight: .87 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 12-36 Months
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: No Battery Used
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Promotes STEM learning – counting and attributing
- Boosts cognitive skills and creativity
- Develops manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills
- Teaches cause and effect
- Enhances visual and tactile sensorial development
There are no reviews yet.